Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2nd Commitment

Workouts are getting longer and harder, but still better and better! Last weekend alone I biked 56 miles and ran a total of 13 miles- while I was (of course) a little exhausted by the time monday morning rolled around, I feel great! I am so proud of what I, and my teammates have accomplished so far!

While I am adding more and more distance to my workouts, I need your help to raise more and more for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
I need to raise a total of at least $2,825 by March 1st to continue this season- Please help me meet this goal by making a donation, and by asking your friends and family to help support this wonderful cause as well!

Coming up on March 5th, I will be participating in the Desert Triathlon, out near Palm Desert. Desert Tri is International distance race, and it is hard for me to imagine that  just a few months ago, this would have been my main event!

No comments:

Post a Comment